[Wine] Thumbnailer for Windows apps?

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 2 10:03:02 CST 2009

This only just occured to me, but I think it might be a good idea...

There are thumbnailer applications out there for the strangest formats now (like NDS files) next to most file browsers auto-generating thumbnails for images and keeping it in ~/.thumbnails. I was wondering how feasible it is to have Windows app's icons extracted and used as a thumbnail for these apps though. Makes apps easy to identify and in a whole just more Windows-like. [Rolling Eyes]