[Wine] Re: gdi32.dll error

slrman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 2 16:41:47 CST 2009

Sure, I would be happy to try anything you think might help.

I not only do not have the Fink or MacPorts programs, I don't even know what they are or where to get them.  As you might guess, I'll probably need pretty explicit instructions on all this.  The jargon and acronyms I am familiar with went out around 2001, and even then, I was mostly working on people's PCs.

I haven't had any Mac at all since 2002.  They are becoming more common here in Brazil, but not common enough.

I'll really appreciate any help you can give.

Cuprimentos,  (as we say here)

Jim Smith