[Wine] Re: Is there a chance that Globalscape Secure FTP work on Wine

loopdemack wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 3 01:14:32 CST 2009

vitamin wrote:

> loopdemack wrote:
> > Is there a chance that Globalscape Secure FTP work on Wine under the Ubuntu server.
>
> What's wrong with the one you already have (sshd)?

Good morning Vitamin, how are you today, tnak you on spoting my post.

let me explain you.

When I said "Secure FTP" , I didnt meant sshd od sftp.

In fact "Smart FTP" is the product, its a FTP server made from Globalscape company for the Windows platform.

http://www.globalscape.com/gsftps/

My question is is there a chance to get it work in the wine.