[Wine] Re: Cannot run Win16 installer for Judaic Classics

onecoolcouple wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 3 07:36:07 CST 2009

Thank you. Unfortunately, I bit more than I can swallow. I redirected the output of strace to a file, but it has more than 22k lines. How do I sensibly winnow that down? I have never used strace before and the output is overwhelming.

Alternatively/additionally, is there something similar for windows, which I can use to check what happens under windows, with a functioning copy of the program I am researching?

--OCC