[Wine] Re: NWN2 Unable to Detect 3D error.

imatechguy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 3 12:28:20 CST 2009

Brackenn wrote:
> to imatechguy,
> On that page you sent me to, this one: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10476 ... the How-To get the game running...this step mystifies me.
>
> 7: Copy the contents of microsoft.vc80.crt.zip (Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest, msvcm80.dll, msvcp80.dll and msvcr80.dll) to your NWN2 install directory.
>
> Where do I find that microsoft.vc80.crt.zip ?

Sorry for the slow response but I just now saw this.  If I'm not mistaken they're in one of the cab files on the disk.  I don't remember which one right off the top but if you can't find it on the disk and have a Windows install you could get them from there, barring that check the link vitamin provided and see if they have the files.