[Wine] Cannot run Win16 installer for Judaic Classics

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Tue Feb 3 22:40:25 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 1:31 AM, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Gert van den Berg wrote:
>> They may / may not work under Wine
> They will not work on Wine. Don't suggest something you do not know.

What I meant was that I have not tested it (since he was asking about
the Windows side of thing I did not think it really mattered whether
or not it actually worked under Wine) and that he should not expect it
to work, although I though that it might, considering that I did not
try it / read the AppDb entries / know enough about how the tools are
implemented and what the state of the relevant Wine code is.. I
attempted to use the "may / may not" to indicate that it is purely
speculation and requires further research...