[Wine] Could not found winmm.dll

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Feb 4 05:37:21 CST 2009

On 2009-02-03 (Tuesday) 23:07:51 lebomb wrote:
> It runs very well on my windows partition but not on ubuntu.
> The message is :
> "Unable to find DLL C:\Program Files\Altium Designer Winter
> 09\dxp.exe->winmm.dll" "Launching dxp.exe"

	I installed the application in Wine and do not get this error. At least this is
true for recent Wine (1.1.14). Even If I try to run not installed ADW09
(from another Wine prefix) I don't get this error.
	Unfortunately it will crash on startup for other reason even if installed
correctly. I found this bug not so long ago and as soon as I find some free
time I will file a bug report for it (or you can do this yourself now but you
need to install your program properly in Wine or your bug report will be marked
as INVALID; also upgrade to at least 1.1.14 is recommended if you are using
older version).