[Wine] WNetGetUser16

Harvey wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 5 03:49:23 CST 2009

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum so don't shoot me if I do something wrong in the beginning...
My problem:
I am trying to get an application running under wine developed with Superbase, an old Win16 Rapid-application-delvelopment database. Nearly everything is working quite well but this program relies on getting the name of the currently logged in user by calling the Win16 function WNetGetUser16. This is a stub in wine. I'm not capable to code this myself, but could anybody do so? I guess it should not be that complicated. There should be the same function in Win32. Maybe link them both together?

Thanks
Harvey