[Wine] Re: Poor performance in Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

cmtptr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 5 09:34:15 CST 2009

To be honest I was hoping someone else would respond.  I've already spoken with you about this in #jkhub and you didn't give me much hope.  haha!

This makes me so sad. :(  Well, I was thinking of building a new desktop once I move into my next place.  I guess I'll have to be sure to get a video card and OS combo that can play Jedi Knight.  Until then... I sure do miss punching out silly cogs out of boredom in my spare time.

Thanks, anyway.