[Wine] Re: Detecting a programm runs using Wine

antoniong wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 5 11:54:22 CST 2009

austin987 wrote:

> Like I said, it's doable, plenty of apps do this, but should Wine be
> fixed, it will break your app. Detecting the broken behavior is a
> better solution, and fixing Wine is the best.
>
> --
> -Austin

Apparently you don't want to understand the quintessens of the problem. Your solution maybe fine for wine but for an enduser is is no solution whatsoever. The user does not care a bit about Wine for him it is a fix for a singualr problem. That's all.

Do you have any experience as an enduser or do you feel like the allmighty God developer? Open up your eyes!

(Don't bother to answer)