[Wine] Some thing about Gigaget

MicroCai microcai at sina.com
Sat Feb 7 06:51:09 CST 2009

First, sorry about my English.
Gigaget stopped response when Wine pop-up to ask me to install Gecko and
I click Install.

The console output just say some thing deadlocked, and keep on saying
it. I have to use xkill to stop Gigaget, Ctrl+C just cannot work.

Then I use ie4linux,
and run Gigaget's setup from within the IE
Gigaget runs well.
Why ?
Is that a bug of gecko?
And I don't want to use IE.

Gigaget is the English version of Thunder.Thunder is the only program
that can download results from www.sougou.com
And www.sougou.com can provide free search&down , no need to search
further more.
And Thunder is the only reason why many people around me stick with the
M$ OS
Buy the way, Thunder cannot run under Wine with or without ie4linux.