[Wine] Set Audio Defaults in Wine

bryano wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 7 17:51:51 CST 2009

I am running wine-1.1.9 on a FC9 x86_64 machine.  The problem I have is when I connect my USB headset.  It is a wireless piece that I don't use very often.  Wine recognizes it right away, but unfortunately it also makes it the device of choice.  The only way to get Wine to use my speakers is to unplug the headset.  Is there somewhere that I can disable USB altogther with Wine?  Or is there a way to tell Wine to default the audio device to the onboard sound instead of the USB?

All love for Wine so that I could finally ditch my M$ box, but this is really getting frustrating!  Thanks!