[Wine] wine internet explorer

oui wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 8 04:20:02 CST 2009

Hi

I did enter into the forum using the Wine Internet Explorer, offering me to enter into the WineHQ home page after I did open the program. Oh!  The orthography control is build in! Fine... And an selections window opens by clicking on the right mouse key! Ok really fine. But I see no way to enter new url's, select favories and enter new dictionaries.

I find that the usage of the WIE is not really self documented!

What is to do to use it under best conditions?

Bye