[Wine] Re: Error trying to install Lego Mindstorms

cobalt-60 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 8 05:29:43 CST 2009

So, I'm back sitting at the problem ...

I installed the libcdio-utils and cd-info told me:

CD Analysis Report
CD-ROM with both Macintosh HFS and ISO 9660 filesystem
ISO 9660: 277064 blocks, label `MINDSTORMSNXT'
Application:
Preparer   :
Publisher  :
System     : APPLE COMPUTER, INC., TYPE: 0002
Volume     : MINDSTORMSNXT

But dmesg reported:

hfs: can't find a HFS filesystem on dev hda.
ISO 9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 1
ISO 9660 Extensions: IEEE_P1282

After puzzling around a little bit, I mounted the cdrom with hfsplus:

/dev/hda        /media/cdrom1   hfsplus,iso9660 uid=1000,ro,user,noauto     0       0

and finally it worked :-D

Thanks for your support.