[Wine] Cannot find DVD/CD drive...

DanteAshton wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 10 06:49:06 CST 2009

The transition from Windows to Linux has been more or less painless for me, except for one thing; a game called Space Colony.

The WineDB lists it as Platiunum, Cedega lists it as something that can work, I had high hopes to get it working on at least one of these systems.

After I installed the program through WINE, it popped up the autorun menu and I clicked 'play' where I then got the error in the subject line; cannot find dvd/cd drive.

Please, help! My sanity depends on this game!