[Wine] HandyCafe

podroom wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 10 10:43:54 CST 2009

Hello,Im an linux user with low knowledge of that os.I am wondering could you and your team do a little program work on Wine?It is called Handycafe and its for administering cybercafe clubs.However Client of this program is working in wine but it cant identify network card to connect to server thru lan.Server program(handycafe)Is able to install thru wine but it cant be executed...I was wondering can you guys can help me.If you can that would be marvelous because its free and good app.Ty and greetings from serbia!