[Wine] Re: MSN 7 installation

badis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 12 03:19:58 CST 2009

oh i see ... msn 7 is installed in this specific way u described with the effects i described in first message. Another application i ran is Poison ivy :) which is installed in ntfs drive and load it from there.In that app i have a similar problem which is: i have set up no-ip client successfully in FreeBSD, and configure the router etc nicely, but when a connection comes to poison client it is noticed in statistics tab but no connection appears in connection tab.I believe that this is a problem with the fonts(?) or similar as in the situation of msn 7. I will try now the script u told me to see what happens.