[Wine] Problem PS 7.0 with UC Logic tablet

blender wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 13 10:28:17 CST 2009

Hi,

I am using PS 70 with UC Logic tablet and Wine 1.1.18.

When I started the PS 7.0 my tablet light is blinking continuously and tablet does not work. Then I must restart X server for working with my tablet with other software.

I have followed with attention. One thing I noticed. When the photoshop count "Brushes, fonts, Filters and etc." for opening process. My tablet light blinking after " Building Twain Menu items".

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.