[Wine] Chattha Sangayana - bit of a challenge

Ashin Sopaka wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 17 03:06:17 CST 2009

OK, there might be one other person who sure could use help with this, but I personally would greatly appreciate any assistance someone can give.

Issue #1: Have installed this program (http://www.tipitaka.org/cst4) and Microsoft .Net  Framework 2.0 SP1, and when launching the program, it appears to "start", but then nothing happens, even when waiting the 15-20 minutes recommended on the site for the program to index. Is there anyone with technical knowledge who would be willing to help me work this out?

Issue #2: there is an earlier version of this software that was released on CD. It installs and runs OK, with the exception that windows cannot be scrolled, that is, the slider snaps back to the top and the page doesn't move at all.

I cannot thank you enough for your assistance in advance :)