[Wine] Rubies of Eventide and WINE

Chydium wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 18 01:21:39 CST 2009

Hi. I'm using WINE on a Mac through Darwine and it's help application and I'm having trouble getting the program to run. First of all, whenever I start it I get a "Missing shell DLL 'cshell.dll'", even though I downloaded one and put it into the .wine directory in my home folder. Any ideas? I've followed all the current AppDB suggestions up to now, but it still won't work.

I eagerly await your reply,
Chydium

The Wine Log output:

Code:

wine: Call from 0x7b83325f to unimplemented function msvcirt.dll.??0ofstream@@QAE at XZ, aborting
fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for 80000100
fixme:keyboard:UnregisterHotKey (0x20028,0): stub
wine: Call from 0x7b83325f to unimplemented function msvcirt.dll.??0ofstream@@QAE at XZ, aborting
fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for 80000100
fixme:keyboard:UnregisterHotKey (0x20028,0): stub
ÝÄ@êÌe4ÜJÉ@zïå@

[/code]