[Wine] Im trying to run a game on wine, I need some help...

Shadowlink77 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 18 16:38:07 CST 2009

So I downloaded darwine for my mac and I can use the winehelper app fine but I can't figure out how to run a game called Iji. It opens the .exe file but always has an error that says "error in handing graphics: unknown error initializing DirectDraw" and I can click abort or ignore. If I pick either or I get a message saying "Failure to initialize DirectX." If anyone could help me that'd be really nice, thanks in advance.