[Wine] Close without saving crash apps

stpa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 19 04:23:42 CST 2009

In all Office 97 applications if I try to quit the application after modifying a file, wine crashes without showing the expected "save the file before quiting?" dialog. It seems that the dialog itself causes the crash.
The only error message that I got in cosole is:

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporally unavailable) on X server ":0.0"

Also, calling the Source Range Advanced editing tool in TMPGEnc Plus crashes it with the very same error message in console.  This tool in TMPGEnc Plus also calls a dialog asking to reset or not edits, and it seems that the dialog causes the crash.

I suspect that the problem is related to some Xorg configuration in my system. To test if the video driver has something to do with the problem, I tried both the Xorg's nv driver and the proprietary Nvidia's driver and found that the occur with both drivers.

I'm running Wine 1.1.15 under Mandriva 2009.0.