[Wine] Problems emuling, Need help

Hansi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 20 03:37:47 CST 2009

Well, I've installed Wine Doors, and I have problem.

First of all, I'm trying to emule GUITAR PRO 5. The instalation runs right, and all seems to work, but once opening GP5, it pups a window saying that:
Violation d'àcces à l'adresse 39840950 dans le module "gdiplus.dll". Lecture de l'àdresse 00000048.
Well, after that I've installed timidity and executed it, but still not working.
What I can do?

With photoshop, something like. When I'm trying to open Photoshop, appears the following error: Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable.
After that, I've installed Times32.exe, but still appearing this message.

And the last of, I've tried to install a game from Windows 95/98 (works with xp), called PIRATAS, who needs to install quick time to wathc videos, but the window of quick time appears and inmediatly dissapears when installing.

Lots of thanks for the help, and by the way...
Do you know how to install Diablo 2 in Wine ?