[Wine] Gothic II: Night of the Raven 2.6 crashes

Christoph Korn c_korn at gmx.de
Sun Feb 22 18:21:40 CST 2009

I got it working.
The game does not start without these dlls and overwrite rules in winecfg have
also to be set (this is what I have forgotten).
dmband.dll, dmcompos.dll, dmime.dll, dmloader.dll, dmstyle.dll, dmsynth.dll,
dmusic.dll

Those can be taken by either taking them from windows or by installing directx
(in a special prefix where only directx is installed)

Christoph