[Wine] Dissable and Enable Compiz help (Need Scripting help in Linux to do this)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 21:52:04 CST 2009

mikedmor wrote:
> well thats where i went to first for help cause i figured they would know more about it. But my post has not been answered by anyone after two days. so i kinda gave up... :(

Ouch!  At this point all I can provide for help is to use Google and see
if you can find something on how to call a script from a menu item in
Ubuntu.  My knowledge of that distribution is very limited as I only
used it as a live boot CD a long time ago (pre 7.0 days I think.)  My
experience is more along RedHat/CentOS/Fedora and I've been away from
them for a while (Fedora 4 is the last distribution I installed and I do
have Fed 9 disks here, but I don't have the time to load them.)

Good luck and maybe someone else here will be able to provide more
assistance.

James McKenzie