[Wine] Re: Can't get Splinter Cell Double Agent to run

Middreks wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 23 09:32:42 CST 2009

Daemon wrote:
> What do your Direct3D key settings like? Could try loading it directly from nautilus -> Wine Windows Program Loader. Running from the terminal or links on some programs have been buggy as of late, at least for me. There shouldn't be any need to install directx fully , possibly just a Dll or 2.

If you have though of registry, then all i have found in connection with with Direct3D is the following:

Code:
[Software\\Microsoft\\Direct3D] 1235312476
"LoadDebugRuntime"=dword:00000000

That's all and some DirectInput, DirectPlay, DirectMusic and things like that follows.
I also found a lot of shared dlls of SCDA in registry.