[Wine] Re: Application Database?

Confuzzeled23 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 23 16:00:14 CST 2009

Thanks for the encouraging reply. I am hoping to have my first Macbook by the end of next week. I was wondering, what version would you suggest for a newbie like me to install. A drag and drop type? If so, would you have a link to this. I have noticed that there is no link for a Mac OS X version of WineHQ on their website. If you have any other tips for a Wine Newbie and a Mac Newbie, feel free to share. Such as how to set things up and get things started in Wine. I have found this thread : http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=3774&sid=cd19110add4afdfb08072e4023f16d8a
Does these steps sound like the right way to go?
Thanks.