[Wine] I have a few simple questions

itbekri wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 24 04:03:03 CST 2009

I am a website designer who is rather sick of vista and cannot find a copy of XP. I use linux for my personal computer and have been debating switching my business computer over to linux (Maybe Ubuntu?). My problem is I have several programs I require and need to know if they can be used through wine. I did a bit of research and found Wine Doors. It looks promising but can anyone tell me if it's as good as it looks or if they are just getting my hopes up?

Can anyone tell me if they got these to work?

Virtual CD Version 9.3.0.0
AOL Version 9.1 (Side note: Yes I hate it too)
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and Flash CS4

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me out here