[Wine] garbled font

szczerb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 24 16:05:19 CST 2009

I have and application that actually suprised me with how well it works in wine. There are no runtime problems and even no console output (absolutely none).

The one problem is that one of the used fonts (the one that shows register values....ugh) is a bit garbled and I really need to be able to read this one easily.

Here is a screenshot:
http://omploader.org/vMWFsbw

I already tried installing the liberation fonts with winetricks. I have wine 1.1.14 running on an amd64 Gentoo. I just noticed and will try 1.1.15 later today, but I doubt it will help...seems more like just a font issue.