[Wine] Wine64 status

Aaron Slunt tonglebeak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:29:04 CST 2009

Just wondering something: the last time I've read anything on wine64 stated
that it compiled, but couldn't run anything (complex at least). Just
wondering as of feb 25, how is wine64 coming along? Have a 64-bit system,
and due to a bug in 32-bit wine WoW crashes constantly due to using more
than 4gb of memory, and I figured the 64-bit version won't have an issue
with this...

--
Tired of being hammered by spyware, or want to browse the internet in a
whole new way? Download Firefox and enjoy a much better internet experience.