[Wine] No ime switch in Wine

femto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 26 04:50:38 CST 2009

hello all, I'm trying to use ime in Wine, installed a ime(sougou_pin.exe) in wine, but can't switch any(nothing happens when I click ctrl+space),
I tried install ime in the host environment(my Ubuntu, I installed fcitx), anand ime switch works find in native application, like gedit, but when I use wine application, like 'wine notepad', ctrl+space, nothing happens, and I think 'the wine controlled windows' should have its ime, just like a normal windows, which shouldn't have anything to do with the Linux. How can I enable the ime under Wine? Thanks.