[Wine] Re: Firefox default Browser. HowTo?

ekah wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 28 12:48:17 CST 2009

Ok.

Update.

1. I compiled a new darwine with 1.1.16
2. I used a completely new .wine envorinment.
3. I installed Firefox3
4. uncheck for "check everytime if i am the default" and tell firefox thats the default browser.

Result: Yes, its the default browser

Now my next Problem:

The Application is use is written in an older Delphi-Version and use navigate(url) to tell the default browser to open a html file and show it in the applications window.

i didnt get  any information in this windows. the windows is white and empty.

If i open the test-html file directly with firefox i can see infos. (the djvu plugin shows me a page corerctly).

I have following log in wine:

fixme:bitblt:X11DRV_ClientSideDIBCopy potential optimization: pixel format conversion
fixme:shdocvw:PersistStreamInit_Load (0x14d8c0)->(0x1fb210)
fixme:shdocvw:navigate_url Unsupported args (Flags 0x689414:10; TargetFrameName 0x689414:10)
trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded L"C:\\windows\\system32\\urlmon.dll" at 0x62bf0000: builtin
fixme:urlmon:URLMonikerImpl_BindToObject use running object table
fixme:shdocvw:BindStatusCallback_OnProgress status code 11
fixme:shdocvw:BindStatusCallback_OnProgress status code 14
fixme:urlmon:create_object Could not find object for MIME L"FirefoxHTML"
fixme:shdocvw:PersistStreamInit_Load (0x1e04c8)->(0x1fb210)
fixme:shdocvw:navigate_url Unsupported args (Flags 0x689414:10; TargetFrameName 0x689414:10)
fixme:urlmon:URLMonikerImpl_BindToObject use running object table
fixme:shdocvw:BindStatusCallback_OnProgress status code 11
fixme:shdocvw:BindStatusCallback_OnProgress status code 14
fixme:urlmon:create_object Could not find object for MIME L"FirefoxHTML"

Can someone give me some hints where to search?

As far as i can see there are problems calling the outside brwoser and getting information back?

regards
Joerg