[Wine] Re: gdi32.dll error

leslieknowles wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 28 12:52:54 CST 2009

I have the same problem, but cannot seem to overcome it.

Running OSx 10.5.6 on Aluminum Intel MacBook

Followed each of the three steps mentioned in James' post.

Still getting gdi32.dll errors on everything.  All I want to do is be able to use my Windows Quicken and our Scout Troop's Software Troopmaster.  I am VERY NEW to any of this (pretty much an end user only) and would love someone to walk me through this.

Thanks,
Leslie Knowles

[quote="Aki"]