[Wine] Re: Darwine stopped working

leslieknowles wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 28 13:55:49 CST 2009

I would love to find a working copy of those Darwines listed below.  Question, though as a newbie, I don't know how to "build" any of these installations, which is why I was attracted to the .dmg versions.

All I want to do is run two Windows programs on my Mac w/o using the blamed BootCamp.

Thanks in advance for whomever can help.

Leslie Knowles