[Wine] Re: internet registering through wine

[email protected] wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 2 16:04:00 CST 2009

Ok, I will give it a try.

before I do, I just wanted to make sure I understand what you mean by fresh .wine directory. (Really, I mean Noood)

If I clear the .wine dir, will that not mean I will loose all of the other stuff I have? It took me a few days to get the asset management software running and am an not sure if "Fresh .wine directory" will wipe that out.  [Embarassed]

I see the term "native dlls" used here and there. Does that mean using the .dll'd that come with the software?

btw.. Thanks for your help.