[Wine] Re: Wine is not running at some installers

H13N.H3N wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 2 18:33:52 CST 2009

ye, i understand how is handled all that somehow, what doesn't make sense to me is that the installer itself can't run, i understand also that CS3 may not work in the current version of Wine, but are we talking that it doesn't work from the installer itself? while i wrote the last reply i had myself a research loooking for some software, but still no luck. would the stable version solve my problems? at least with installers?