[Wine] Call of duty 1 problems with install and run

stratotak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 5 04:53:22 CST 2009

I installed Call of duty 1 by installing it..then when it got to change cd 2..I canceled install and then copied pak files to directory.First problem is that i cant install updates.It says Call of duty is not installed.Im guessing  its because it didnt go through whole install and edit the registry.So update cant find it. second is when I cd into directory and run exe.  game starts but fresh rate is all screwed up ..screen is just a garbled mess.Anyone know how to fix these problem??I tried to find loki installer..thats what i used years ago to play it using wine..but there is no loki installer for the game anymore..