[Wine] This is my wine day: subpixel-AA is here

hasi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 5 20:54:24 CST 2009

This makes may day; it actually makes my week!

I can't believe the genius wine developers have implemented subpixel font anti-aliasing in 1.1.12! All the apps look 100 times better now! I have opened Word 2003 about 10 times today just to look at the new beautiful UI! I have waited for this ever since I started using wine (~ 2006).

This is my personal wine day! Thank so much, wine developers and everyone here -- you are truly amazing!!!

--hasi