[Wine] Re: User interface blank

Walt Gee wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 10 06:51:50 CST 2009

Thanks for asking Austin.

Tried to copy and paste a screen shot, but I must be doing it wrong or something.

Anyway here goes with what is happening as best as I can describe it.
Configure Wine UI - and Note Pad ---ALL tabs blank with exception of the following engraved tabs which are also grayed out.
Remove application
Apply

Once opened I cannot close the following:
Configure wine UI
e-Sword install shield wizard (No font scripts anywhere.)

I downladed Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex about a week ago using Bit Torrent and MD check sum
Ubunto - 8.10-desktop-o386.iso

Because I suspected some conflicts from the original install I formatted the hd again and reloaded the OS on 1-6-09

I downloaded Wine for Ubunto 8.10 I think.  Right now with all of my gyrations I do not recall precisely what wine ver I downlaoded.  I do believe it was supposed to be for Ubunto 8.10

Thanks top all of you, Walt