[Wine] Re: Football Manager 2007 running very slowly
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 10 21:08:44 CST 2009
The problem is present in the demo as well.
1. Install & run the demo
2. choose "Load quickstart" from the main menu
3. Pick any country, create a manager profile and pick any team.
4. After the game sets up, click Manager->[Your Team], from the tree menu on the left hand side expand the first node and click "Fixtures". Make note of the date of your next match.
5. Click Manager->go on holiday. After you confirm, the game will run on its own. Wait as the time elapses till the date of your match.
6. Pick your team (in the bottom-left corner, Ask to Pick->[Coach name])
7. Click "Go to match" on the top pane
8. Again, in the bottom right corner, click Highligh Mode->Full Match
9. Click "Play", select "Pitch" from the left hand side menu to display the animation and wait. It takes ~20 min for the glitches to appear on my computer, albeit it is still playable after 35.
More information about the wine-users