[Wine] Re: Problem Running VHFLOG32.exe

qwertymn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 11 16:28:00 CST 2009

Good to hear it worked out

> If you have time could you let me know what showed up in your stderr that led you to the solution? I did not see any references to fonts or courier new in mine.

There wasn't anything in stderr, as I said it was from a debuglog, run the app with WINEDEBUG=+relay,+tid,+seh wine VHFLOG32.exe &>/tmp/log , and in the file '/tmp/log' you'll find all the APIcalls the app did, just search for " Runtime Error 380" and try look for susp[icious things in the log before that line. Then i saw some font-related stuff was done, so that lead me to guess to copy all windows fonts over to wine. In the wine-wiki you can read some more about debugchannels, and elemantary bug-hunting. Have fun;)