[Wine] GTA San Andreas Issue

IneedAname wineappdb at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:45:05 CST 2009

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:52:16 -0600
"vitamin" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> looks like you have DynamicTwinView enabled (which is default in nvidia drivers). Disable it by adding this "Option" line to your video device configuration section:
>
> Code:
> Section "Device"
>   Driver       "nvidia"
>   Option       "DynamicTwinView" "FALSE"
> EndSection

Vitamin your my hero (for the week). Having the wrong refresh rate in xrandr has being bugging me for over a year now. I have being using nvidia-settings to set the right refresh rate and overrides in wine to stop it from using xrandr wrong refresh rate.

Something to note about using "DynamicTwinView" "FALSE" you need it in the second device section or it does not work.
Ones you have set that option nvidia-settings will not let you change refresh rate or resolution.

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Device0"
	Driver		"nvidia"
	Vendorname	"NVIDIA Corporation"