[Wine] Re: Access 2000 forms

phydeaux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 14 10:12:07 CST 2009

DanKegel wrote:
> You can use gnome's "Connect to Server" menu item instead of samba...
> see http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/linux_desktop_guides/gnome_2.14_user_guide/gosnautilus-515.html
>
> Then in winecfg map a drive to $HOME/.gvfs/<sharename>
>
> And away you go!
>
> We really need an FAQ on how to do this.

Ok, so I don't have a   /.gvfs/

under my home directory.  ???

I was able to mount the network drive, navigate to the database form, right click and open under wine windows program loader

This is what I got:

[Image: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk317/phydeaux24/Screenshot1.png ]

I downloaded the .dll, navigated to the wine c:/ drive/windows/system32  but the .dll is already there!!!   Now I'm really lost.

Please understand that I have the boss breathing down my neck and am trying to do this sink or swim style.  Thanks for the continued help!!!