[Wine] gdi32.dll error

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 11:21:11 CST 2009

"xuinkrbin." <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Jan 14, 2009 9:21 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  Re: gdi32.dll error
>
>I downloaded and compiled the wine source (1.1.12) on My 10.5.6 last night/this morning and it seems to work without the gdi32.dll error; something to consider?

Interesting as there are supposed to be problems with this release.

How did you meet the required packages requirement?  Fink or MacPorts?

Can you place your package somewhere where it can be downloaded so that I can pick it up and install it on a system that does not have either Fink or MacPorts installed on it?

Thank you.

James McKenzie