[Wine] Re: Shared Memory and Memory Mapped I/O

jluoni wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 14 11:53:49 CST 2009

I guess its good that you are saying it is possible.  I looked at the server/mapping.c file, but it didn't get me anywhere.  I am new to this stuff and don't know much about linux.  Is this something much more difficult than how it would be done in Windows?

Also, I cannot see or change the source for the windows application, but it seems like the app does no more than create the shared memory space and reads the data.  The linux app would write to the shared memory location.

Maybe if someone has an example of doing this.  I can't imagine that I am the first to want to do this.

Thanks