[Wine] No images in Enterprise Architect internal help

mikael.springer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 15 06:04:17 CST 2009

Hi.

I just installed Wine (version 1.1.9 from openSUSE repo) and then installed Enterprise Architect (the "Linux" version). The installation went fine, I was asked if I wanted to allow Wine to download and install Gecko to render HTML, I did and I think it was installed ok. But when I bring up  the internal help no images are displayed, only text. Instead of the image is displayed a little icon. Does someone know what's missing?

     Regards, Micke.