[Wine] The fonts are all messed up unless I crank the dpi up a lot

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:29:28 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:20 PM, DaVince <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Okay, but I wasn't sure if it would wipe all of them. Thanks for that bit of info.

I'm not sure what you mean? Uninstallers in wine should work as well
as they do in windows. That said, they often don't in wine, because
'rm -rf ~/.wine' is so easy, it's a low priority. Also, many
uninstallers don't work fully on windows...

By all of them, if you mean will 'rm -rf ~./wine' remove all windows
applications? If so, sort of. It will remove all applications
installed in that directory (aside from shortcuts). If you never
messed with separate WINEPREFIXs, then yes, that'll remove them all.

--
-Austin