[Wine] Re: GTA San Andreas Issue

vanguarda wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 15 17:57:32 CST 2009

Hi!!! I edited xorg.conf but unfortunately it wasn't the solve!!! In fact, I was very intrigued about sentence "RTFM. Nvidia driver comes with pretty extensive (and really useful readme)" and googled about this RTFM term and DynamicTwinView Option... So I was trying to install wine correctly since last month. I tried a wine 1.1.12.tgz and it was broken. After that I installed wine source code  enabling open-gl wine flags and erros... Searched about ways to fix  it using gecko  and didn' t get sucess! So support suggested to install another  version and now I installed a 1.1.11.tgz and there are problems yet. Then some questions occurs  in adition to large quantity of erros in it. Then I'll continue  but I think newbies like me should be pointed to urls only in weaks questions!