[Wine] Error trying to install Lego Mindstorms

cobalt-60 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 18 10:45:18 CST 2009

When I try to install Leogo Mindstorms NXT directly from cdrom, I get this error (in a pop up window):

.\ConfigInfo.cpp(2653): IInstallerError 11006
Developer Error. The following errors were found in your ini file:
1. Specified file not found: [MsiEngine] WinNTPath = bin\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe

Correct the ini file and try again.
<No Debug Message>

There is an entry in the setup.ini file like this:

[MsiEngine]
WinNTPath=bin\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe
RequiredVersion=3.0.0.0
CommandLine=/passive /norestart

In the moment I'm a bit clueless what to do next, can someone help me?

Thanks, Joerg