[Wine] Adobe Audition and Wine

PeterL wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 19 16:53:07 CST 2009

Hi, I've got OpenSuSE Linux 11 KDE 3.5.10.33.2 and kernel-pae 2.6.25.18-0.2-i.686 and Wine 1.1.13
Now I'm trying to install Adobe Audition (I tried several other programs for Linux, but they can't convince me due to limitations, that is, not those possibilities like Adobe Audition).
I read so many "stories" on the internet that Adobe Audition could work thru Wine under Linux, but during installation this is the following remark:
the wizard was interrupted before Adobe Audition could be complete installed
your system has not been modified, to complete installation at another time, please run setup again
This is not in illegal version, but a legal version of Adobe Audition, which works fine under Windows (which I don't have any longer, as I'm fed up on Windows).
Strange as another music program (heavy one), Propellerhead Reason, could be installed thru Wine in Linux.
What could be the reason, missing dll files (?), whatever (although I controlled that I've got kernel32.dll, gdi32.dll, user32.dll and ntdll.dll in .wine/drive_c/windows/system32 (what they call "native dlls")